Friday 12 April 2013

puppy breath

{Jess}
Our country house is officially a home.
Two bonnie baby puppies are currently tug tug tugging at our heart-strings, chewing our bare toes and giving us puppy-tongue kisses with a side of puppy breath right in the smacker!

{Millie}

I got a bad case of puppy love!!
First we collected Jess, our baby West Highland Terrier, and yesterday little Millie was introduced to the house of fun. Millie is a two month old cross between a Maltese and a Poodle, a breed known as a 'Maltipoo'.
Both are ridiculously cute and soaking up the newness of our home and family .



Little Jessie has had full run of the house to herself for three days so her nose is still fairly put out of joint at her little fluffy rival, but slowly, slowly the growls and nips are giving way to waggy tails and bottom sniffing (the doggy equivalent of "hello"~~, sorry, I don't make up the doggy rules!!)



It will take a few weeks to get them properly acquainted, Jess is definitely behaving like the more dominant dog because Millie is so timid and submissive, but until then we are making sure to give both lots and lots of love and play.




These are the best shots I could get of them as they are on the move so much that it's hard to capture them in a still position unless they are very sleepy or asleep~~
 but I will keep posting more puppy pics (try and stop me!) ^.^

I can't wait til they bond and become sisters, to each other and to little ol' only child me!

Three cheers for smelly puppy breath!




10 comments:

  1. They are ridiculously cute! A maltipoo?!!! Adorable!

    I love your blog, it is so lovely. I feel inspired and creative just being here.

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte~ what lovely words! & thank you so much for including my button on your gorgeous blog, I'd be happy to return the favor if you email me your ad to tremblingstarz {at} gmail {dot} com xx

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major congrats. SO precious! THAT FACE. I feel about puppy breath like most people feel about the smell of newborns, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha!! I can't get enough of it either!! >.<

      Delete
  3. Cute!! Have fun getting to know your new additions. I'm sure it won't take them long to become fast friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candice!!! Lovely to hear from you, I hope you and little bubba are doing well?! xx

      Delete
  4. omg they are adorable!! Have fun with your new little babies!! :)

    xoxo
    Melyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melyssa! I can't wait to hear the next installment from adorable Monja!

      Delete
  5. Your puppies are so cute! I hope you post more pictures as they get bigger and start exploring. My dog is my world, I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I will definitely keep posting about the babies, they really are like part of the family x

      Delete