Sunday 30 December 2012

monday morning ear candy~ best of 2012

"Happy New Year friends!"

A new year full of promise and adventure is but a day away from us.
Tonight we'll be getting all dressed up and ringing it in out on the town with some special friends and raised glasses.

It will be with mixed emotions that I say goodbye to 2012, with all of it's swoops and dives, cautions thrown to the wind, chased dreams and surprises. 
All in all it's been a great year filled with many positive and forward-looking changes in my life and my relationship.

Now I'm looking forward to beginning 2013 with intention and just a tad more planning and caution.
Dallas and I have a bigger goal we are moving toward together after this final year spent in Korea and this year will be all about working together to make this dream of ours come true.

I hope you're all busy making your own special plans for both tonight and the clean slate ahead!
Here's a little round-up of my favorite tunes and artists found and re-played over and over from the last year. 
Press play and enjoy, friends!
Happy New Year!


                                          ear candy 8 by louloubelle on Grooveshark

On a side note: regarding my season of giving thread I was planning to run for each day of my winter vacation~ it turns out I was a little less organized than required to volunteer as a foreigner in Korea. Every organisation I have approached to volunteer with have been fully booked this week.
This makes my heart so happy to know that there is such a wealth of English teachers and ex-pats out here wanting to give back and do something to help wherever they can this winter.
This has absolutely not waned my desire to get involved with some charity organizations and campaign groups, I have just had to reserve my spots to attend a little further down the line.
Stay tuned for my reports on helping out at PLUR Korea and The House of Sharing
  

No comments:

Post a Comment