Sunday 7 October 2012

Monday Morning Ear Candy


             Good morning campers, I hope your weekend's were wonderful? 
I had a busy Saturday which was happily sunshine-y and filled with a LOT of subway hopping all over Seoul. I did manage to squeeze a little vintage clothing shopping in somewhere between line1 and line 6, but I'll post more on that later.

Right now, it's Monday morning desk time blues for most (including me) so I thought why not start the week off right with a little ear candy to lift you up?
While I'm the craft nerd my boyfriend Dallas is definately the music nerd half of the relationship and he very kindly put together this Monday Morning Ear Candy mixtape for you guys.
Isn't he sweet?
And he really does know his music, press play and make your Monday morning just a little bit more beautiful...
                                              
                                              monday morning ear candy 1 by louloubelle on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment