Tuesday 29 January 2013

⋙⋙⋙currently⋙⋙⋙


Reading // 



I've made a start on the Diary of Anaïs Nin~ she is a forever muse of mine and a master at documenting her inner mind and dreams.
Also, so beautiful.

 Planning //



After being bewitched by Beach House playing live in Seoul this month, my heart leaped in to my mouth when I learned Sigur Ros will play Korea in May.
I die!
Their album Takk still stirs me in deep and hidden places when I listen to it, I can't imagine what hearing Jonsi's voice live will do. I plan to find out though.


Watching//



'The Imposter'~ one of the most compelling and gut wrenching documentaries I have seen since 'Catfish'.
This is a real life mystery/thriller which left my jaw just dangling open. 
This is a story you're going to want to hear.


 Eating //




Salty and sweet home-baked Nutella-stuffed chocolate chip and sea salt cookies.
There's a party in my mouth and you're all invited. 
Find the recipe here.


 Writing // 

Stacks and stacks of snail mail. Mail to friends, mail to readers, mail to new-found blogging pals...
In my element.

 Listening // 




Dallas has been playing the new Foxygen album 'We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic' non-stop on Spotify and I've been bee-bop-a-loo-whoppin' along.
 Loving them.
foxygen by louloubelle on Grooveshark


 Learning // 

That to willingly start un-believing in something you unequivocally, irrevocably and invariably believed to be true is one of the worst processes a mind can be put through.



(Thanks to Danielle for this "Currently" list inspiration ^^)

10 comments:

  1. Beach House... Sigur Ros in the future... nutella stuffed cookies... good lord, woman! It's a good life you're living!!

    Totally realized that I'd never seen a pic of Anaïs Nin before. She's stunning! Actually you guys look a little bit alike...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a whopping great lie Ash... But I'll take it, haha!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out Miss Nin. And those cookies too. I believe they're floating around my Pinterest board already...

    Also, let's be penpals? Okay, good.

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Jess! Just email me your address ^^

      Delete
  3. THOSE COOKIES!!! They sound AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly were, I've already scarfed the whole batch..whoops!

      Delete
  4. Such an inspirational blog. I adore it. LOVE LOVE LOVE. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! Lovely to meet you here x

      Delete
  5. That album looks pretty interesting! i will definitely give it a listen! And Sigur Ros?! How lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm STOKED for Sigur Ros! I never thought I would hear them live, especially out here in Korea ^^

      Delete