Sunday 13 January 2013

the sunday slowdown

The weekend shaped up to be a pretty good one ^^

The weekend was a birthday celebratin', snail mail writin', stationary buyin' kind of a weekend.

It was a music + reading friday, a curry + good company saturday and a pajama + pizza sunday.

My yoga membership expired a couple of weeks ago and my muscles have been really missing it.
This morning I did some lovely deep lower back stretches and managed to set free some little pockets of bad energy that had snuck in and were just hanging out back there...
So long!

I bought a set of darling vintage postage stamp stickers yesterday which set my idle hands into action today and I sat and wrote reams of letters and crafted a string letter with pizza and netflix and a sleepy boy by my side.

There's something so sweet about a Sunday's pace don't you think?



9 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha... "shaped up" - I see what you did there! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds seriously lovely. Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little string letter! So cute.

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! They make a fun little alternative to regular letters sometimes ^^

      Delete
  4. The letters are so cute, and I enjoyed your pun! Seriously so glad I've come across your blog, it looks wonderful. I can't wait to see what you get up too. Have a lovely week :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to meet you Bekka, thanks for your lovely comment & your blog is lovely too!! Have a great day! Lou x

      Delete