Monday 5 November 2012

3 little things

This week was a party in my mailbox kinda week. I recieved three fabulous deliveries that will spruce up my winter wardrobe just fine!



1. Care package from my Mom

 

My Mom emailed asking what bits and pieces I would like sent from back home so I requested my Lomo Diana camera and this gorgeous suede tassled handbag I haggled for on the Kao San Road in Thailand.
Can't wait to try and get a succesful roll out of my Diana~ she's either a scowling curmudgeon or a complete sweetheart when it comes to producing usable snaps.


2. Minnetonka mocassins

I found these on GMarket~ a steal at 40,000 won (around 35 dollars). These will be perfect teamed with extra thick socks for keeping chilly toes toasty this winter. They are super warm and comfortable on and I love the beaded detail on them!

3. Navajo print sweater

Another GMarket find~ I have a little 'GMarket' budget I allow myself every month for buying clothes. It's seriously the best for rooting out lovely, unique patterned and styled clothing that you can't find in the average High Street stores here in Korea where I find the clothing to be cheaply made, generic and overpriced.
This sweater cost less than 20 dollars.
Win!.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I hadn't been so nosy and checked out Gmarket, I now want a lot more stuff than I did before! Loving your jumper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I probably shouldn't let you know they ship internationally.

      Whoops!

      Delete